Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Friday October 7

1. They were going to turn the water off in the flat at 7 am this morning, so I got myself out of bed at 6:30 AM to shower.
2. Got to work before 8 AM.
3. Had technical meeting at 9:45 (Wierd meeting time, 45 after the hour)
4. Meet with my lead reviewer about goals and getting on deals. good stuff. had a coffee.
5. Had lunch with some other new hires and all the partners and directors. I was totally the only one under 35 there. I think I had a one too many glasses of wine making this afternoon a little bit of a struggle.
6. Printed off some old exams to take this weekend. Worked on my nasty letter to the head of global mobility.
7. Off to the pub. Screw the exams.. hehee

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?