Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

Saturday October 8

Today was an easy day. I woke up, made coffee and studied most of the day. I had to stay in the flat as the telephone man was coming. He finally showed up at 4:00 pm and fixed our land line.

I also did laundry.

I have done 2 practice exams from 1989 and 1990 (cost method stuff) . While most of the problems still are good to practice a lot have commutation functions.

Some of bj / tims friends stopped by as they were going to a party at the old flat on edgeware road. I got dragged but only stayed for a few minutes as i knew about 1 person plus a few others but do not know their names. That and it was an 80s theme party. People were mostly all dressed up in 80s gear. They named the rooms after tv shoes. All in all it would have been great had I had a good 80s outfit. Lot s of aussies. I left shortly and came home to study.

Yes, I should go out and make friends but studying in number one now.
and tomorrow is a busy day with the soccer match vs TS group. I gotta buy some new sneaks plus then the eagles game..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?